But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts; and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear.” 1 Peter 3:15
1. We believe the whole Bible from Genesis 1:1 to Revelation 22:21, as the verbally inspired and infallable Word of God, and that the King James Version of the Bible to be the Bible for the English speaking people.
2. We believe Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary, and is the Son of God, and God the Son.
3.We believe that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, the Just for the unjust that He might bring us to God.
4. We believe that He rose from the grave the third day according to the Scriptures.
5. We believe that He alone is the High Priest, and we need not the intercession of any man, but that Christ ever liveth to make intercession for us.
6. We believe that Christ will come again in person bodily, visibly, to establish His kingdom on the earth.
7. We believe that in order to be saved, the soul must born again. “Ye must be born again.” -John 3:7
8. We believe that every truly born again soul should declare his faith by the act of baptism, (immersion in water) setting forth the Lord’s death, burial, and resurrection.
9. We believe that the church is a body of baptized believers whose only mission is not to reform the world, but to preach and teach the Word of God to the individual soul. We invite all New Testament Baptist Churches to enjoy this fellowship with us on the grounds of the Scriptures as briefly outlined in these statements of faith. Strictly speaking, a Baptist church cannot belong to any organization, but it is clearly taught in the New Testament that the churches had fellowship with each other in both doctrine and practice.